Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Solid Sprint at Madrid

Hey,

Seems like all the budget submitted to KDE e.V. for the Solid Sprint was approved (yay!). Looking forward to meet some of the metalworkers in person, but there is the possibility of I'm not attend because I've never traveled outside Brazil and guess what? I don't have passport (damn it!). I've asked at the local federal police office to emit it, but these things often take a while here, and I'm afraid that it will not be ready until the likely day for me to travel, September 29th. Let's pray. I'll try to push the guys to hurry up.

See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Not to spoil your party, but you shouldn't travel to Spain on the 29th. A major strike is planned for that exact day, so you may have severe problems with your flights, connections to the city and pretty much everything.

    Enjoy the city if you can go there one day before or after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good to know, LF. Thanks for the warning, since I've not booked the travel yet, it's possible to change the date. :)

    ReplyDelete