Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pong

Hey, all.

If you're wondering about the Solid UPnP backend state after the end of GSoC, here I am to satisfy your anxiety. :-p

Well, there is not so much to update, sadly. I've fixed some bugs on IGD and updated the code to be compliant with the most recent version of HUPnP (thanks, Nikhil).

The reason for the little flow of work has name, but no title: masters thesis. I have a workshop coming and really have to rush with this stuff. But I'll do my best to keep all the things running fine in parallel. :-)

That's it for now.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your masters thesis. And thank you for your work on UPnP. I hope you can handle all the pressures. In any case, we follow and are thankful for any progress you make.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete