Sunday, September 19, 2010

Farewell, Spain. Hello, São Paulo.

Sad, sad. My passport won't be ready until the Solid Sprint date, so I'm not coming anymore :-(. Now my plan is to participate remotely somehow (afiestas said they will try to stream the sprint, let's hope so). I know it's not the same, but I can buy some beer and do some hacking from here, I guess ;-).

Anyway, you can bet I'll have this god damned document soon, so Desktop Summit, here I go (first I need a job or something, but there is time until August :-)!

BUT, everything isn't lost yet. Last week I got an invitation to the Google Developer Day, at São Paulo. I got some help to the flight tickets, too (sometimes I wish Brazil couldn't be such a big country!). Quite good for a consolation prize, right?

So, this week we'll have the the workshop of masters and PHDs thesis at my university. I believe next weekend I get back to the work on the UPnP backend, finally.

Oh, and the Software Freedom Day here yesterday was really awesome! Congratulations to all involved!

Well, that's all for now.

Hail.

No comments:

Post a Comment