Friday, August 6, 2010

Moving out

Hello, all. This will be a quick (and late) post.

Oh, hell, I'm moving out the apartment. And it sucks. Really sucks. This week I've been pretty busy taking care of the process and stuff. My masters advisor also had an epiphany and asked me the first two chapters of the thesis. The work didn't flow much well this week. :-(

On Sunday I intend to keep you up about the integration of the Solid UPnP backend with Dolphin and Plasma Device Notifier. The pencils down date is approaching... May god (or anything similar) have mercy on my soul. :-p

See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Moving out is indeed a tough chore but trust me, if proper prior planning is done, then all will be well. You need to ensure ample time is given for packing and organizing because that is the most crucial process. It needs dedication, else it will be a total mess once you unpack at the new place. You would also need to decide whether you will be hiring movers to help out and whether or not you will be renting storage units. Then, you can hire their staff directly who will help you pick up and store away to avoid double job.

    ReplyDelete